Baroque Lute Finished


Finished the Baroque lute I started last year. It was actually done around Mother’s day, it was a busy summer! I learned a lot, and have started on another Baroque lute using the same mold with different woods. Stay tuned for pictures of the next one!

2 thoughts on “Baroque Lute Finished

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s